Kids Map of the UK & Ireland (unfinished) I have decided to do a range of wall maps of different countries. I finished my USA map and am now starting the UK & Ireland. I have found that I really like illustrating maps! Also, I am not illustrating them in my usual hand drawn/painted way, I do hand draw all the animals and map outlines but then scann them onto my computer. I then colour them in on the computer and place them on the map, the text is then added, simple as that! Well, not that simple, it really takes my a long time, but I hope you think it is worth it. I am going to get samples printed, when I have approved them they will be printed and ready to buy, I will keep you posted!
Love them!
ReplyDeleteWhere can these be bought?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteSorry they are not available in the shops yet. They have not yet been produced!
Thanks for your interest.
Carla
These are very happy, warm and cheery !
ReplyDelete