Kids Wall Map Of Canada My kids wall map of Canada is finished, finally! It really was a big job but I am very happy with the outcome. It will be available to buy along with my USA map as a giant wall sticker from StickerYou.com Will keep you posted when it is available to buy.
Kids Map Of New York My New York map is finished, that took a while and a lot of work! What do you think? My agent, Alicia Dauber of Licensing Liaison will be showing this map and my other work at Surtex, New York in May.
Kids Map of the UK & Ireland (unfinished) I have decided to do a range of wall maps of different countries. I finished my USA map and am now starting the UK & Ireland. I have found that I really like illustrating maps! Also, I am not illustrating them in my usual hand drawn/painted way, I do hand draw all the animals and map outlines but then scann them onto my computer. I then colour them in on the computer and place them on the map, the text is then added, simple as that! Well, not that simple, it really takes my a long time, but I hope you think it is worth it. I am going to get samples printed, when I have approved them they will be printed and ready to buy, I will keep you posted!
Comments
Post a Comment