Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nearly There!

20% Sale on this children's world map.

I must apologise for my lack of posting recently but I am moving house and studio next week. At last our extension/renovation is completed and the big move is on. My new studio is lovely, small but designed well with lots of storage etc. I can't wait.

I the meantime please enjoy a sale on both my sites -CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk There is up to 20% off on some products!

There is one thing, I am off on my first trip to Ikea tomorrow, yes, my first trip ever! I am really dying to see what is on offer. Don't worry I have my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...