Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eyjafjallajökull Ash Cloud & My Holidays!

Yes, this is me on my holidays!

I am taking a holiday which I really feel I need, I don't think I have been this eager to get away and soak up some sun for a very long time! Unfortunately, an Icelandic ash cloud might have some other ideas for me. I plan to leave on Friday and my sister is flying in from the States to meet me. I hope it will all go to plan and a nice wind whips up and blows all the ash away from us!

I will still be taking orders on both my sites- CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk but there will be a delay with delivery, don't worry I will be keeping on top of things even from the beach!

2 comments:

  1. What's the landscape like in Portugal? I assume that like most artsits you are inspired creatively by all the sights you are seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,

    Portugal was amazing a bit too hot towards the end. Back to work now and I have lots of orders to get out!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...