Thursday, June 10, 2010

Post Holiday Blues



Here, I sit in my attic a week after returning from my holidays in Portugal. I am looking out over the river Liffey and it is grey, windy, cold and threatening rain! Good God, it is miserable!!!

Since my return from holiday I have had a lot of catching up to do, all my orders received through out the holday had to be dispatched. It has been busy! I also employed a new Indian seo company to work on my www.CarlaDaly.co.uk site, I hope to boost my sales to the UK.





A lot of people are asking about my alphabet wall stickers, which have been out of stock for some time now, the reason for this has been a change in the printer who produces them for me.
They will be available on my site within the next week. Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...