Monday, August 2, 2010

Hee Hee, New Agent For Me!



You will have read on my blog that I have toyed with the idea of getting an agent to license my work. Well, I have taken the plunge and have signed up with a London based illustration agency, Advocate-Art. They are a big agency and seem a very good, they represent some lovely artists.

I am keen to have my art on different products and don't have the time to attend the licensing shows. I am hoping Advocate-Art will get to show my work to some
product manufacturers at the licensing shows they attend.

So I am crossing my fingers and will keep you posted on any interesting developments!

Click here For my page at Advocate Art.

3 comments:

  1. They look like a good agent. Good luck I hope they bring you in lots of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we will see. Thanks for the comment though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! All the best with that!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...