Friday, September 10, 2010

Look Where My Friends Are Now!


I am up early today and thought I would catch up with my friends Lisa and Eric Ring. They have taken a year out of the Irish recesssion (lucky them) to travel around the world, with their kids I might add! They are putting all their adventures down on their blog Rings Round The World.

They are in Malaysia at the moment and, I think, half way through their trip. I had the pleasure of visiting Malaysia some years back, my sister lived there for a few years and I paid her a visit. Wow, what an beautiful country.

Looks like Eric and Lisa are really enjoying themselves and I wish them
good luck for the rest of your journey.

2 comments:

  1. And hope you enjoyed YOUR vacation with your kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,

    Yeah my holiday was great. I went local and enjoyed an Irish holiday, it was really lovely. You forget what is just on your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...