Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Work At Last


I find running my own business gives me very little time to be a creative. I promised myself when January came I would work on some new art. The first week back was really busy getting orders out but now I have completed a rough for a new personalised art print. It is based on the idea of Noah's Ark but will be personalised with a child's name, date of birth, weight, hospital and family names. The the picture will personalised like this.... Carla's Ark, 24.6.2011 etc. This will be added to my Christening Gifts category which is a very popular category with my Irish customers.

I have started painting it in, this will take a while and I will post you the final artwork when it is finished. It is so nice to pick up a paintbrush again!

2 comments:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...