Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome To The Creative World Christian Daly.







In October 2011 I received a call from my brother, Simon, that his 19 year old son had decided to focus the next few months working on a porfolio for art college and would I help. Christian had just passed his leaving cert and then realised that what he wanted to be was an artist. Christian used to spend time with me in my studio as a child and always enjoyed art, but that was the last thing I had seen him draw, and had no idea what type of creative he would be.

I obviously said I would help and five months later after Christian sitting in my work room (which is quite small) painting, drawing, sculpting, has today delivered his porfolio to his first art college for review. Nerve racking stuff!

I think he is a very powerful creative and his passion is to become an animator, which I have no doubt he will become.

I also must say thank you to some seriously creative people who helped him along the way, Trion Sweeny of Sandymount Art School, Charlie and Caroline Kranz and Viv Duignan.

Above is a few samples of some of his work, which I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...