Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kids Map Of Canada


Unfinished Kids Map Of Canada

I am really enjoying illustrating this map, Canada is a place I have wanted to visit for a long time, I have also wanted to create an illustrated map of Canada, and here it is! Well the early stages of it. There are some countries that just have great visuals associated with them and Canada is one of them. Their map and map colours, their native animals, the nature & cities. 

Again, I am putting in the states, cities, lakes, oceans and the animals that inhabit this wonderful country.

Will post more finished images soon. I will be adding this to my kids map range - Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...