Monday, February 3, 2014

Weebly & Me

www.babyartgifts.co.uk - Selling Christening gifts, baby gifts, personalised baby gifts & Baptism gifts.

Illustrated By Artist Carla Daly

Picture
Welcome to my online shop. Browse through a my range of personalised baby art gifts. My illustrated art gifts celebrate baby's birth, christening day, baptism day, 1st birthday and all other baby occasions! Happy Shopping!
- Carla Daly -0844202 0382 





I have been designing websites and after a failed attempt with WIX I moved to Weebly. I have to say Weebly is amazing, really simple to use and supposedly great for SEO with the search engines. I moved away from WIX as I read that it wasn't great for SEO. I thjought WIX was amazing for design and easy to use but SEO is the most important thing for my business!

I have decided to launch these two new sites as I want to develop a greater web presence. I hope it works!

Would love to know your thoughts on them




HTTP://WWW.KIDSNURSERYART.CO.UK  - Selling nursery art, kids wall art, kids height charts and educational art.


Browse through a range of large wall prints for your kids bedroom walls. Your kids will love these fun animals decorating their walls! Add a white frame to put a finish to your art and it is ready to hang on your kids wall. We offer free shipping on all orders in the U.K and worldwide! A great gift for a kids birthday!

Kids  & NurseryWall Art

1 comment:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...