Monday, March 4, 2019

New Artwork By Illustrator Carla Daly

I am very busy at the moment between my online shop, selling Christening gifts and baby gifts - GIFTS4BABY.ie and creating new artwork for licensing.

Which is harder between the two? I just don't know, what I do know that it is a lot of work to keep up both.

Creating new art work for Art licensing is becoming a bigger part of my creative life, I am really enjoying it as I have been pushed into a creative flurry! I have to say, I probably needed it. My new agent sends art samples to show whats hot creatively at the moment.

These images are great to have, always good to analyse what is selling and what is not.

My latest new artwork for licensing are three animals I have never illustrated before - panda, fox and moose. O created them in Photoshop with a watercolour background. My moose artork is still unfinished and taken me a week to get to this stage. A very hard image to illustrate.

Fox Artwork - Art For License

Mr Fox artwork above was the quickest image to complete. One of those images you sit down and everything falls into place. 

Moose Artwork - Unfinished

Moose artwork is still unfinished.  I have been working on it for over 5 days now. I will post the finished artwork soon.

Panda Artwork - Art For License


The first in the series, Panda. I really love the simplicity of the image. I am hoping to create another 3 in this art series.



Dictionary 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...