Thursday, February 5, 2009

Twitter



Twitter / CarlaDaly


I am laughing at myself today, I wrote earlier how I had liberated myself from seo and spending too much time promoting myself on the internet as I have hired professionals to do this for me. I then have a coffee with an old friend of mine and he tells me about Twitter. Yes, I have joined and have to say I am enjoying it very much. I am probably spending too much time twittering on, but someone has to do it! No, seriously, it is good for networking, you can press on the link above to see my page.

It is great to see peolple following my blog, if any of you want to joing me on Twitter that would be fun!

I used the image above as the back drop for my Twitter page.

3 comments:

  1. oh yes. Twitter is sublime. I say it's the best networking tool out there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the very first time I heard about twitter. It's very clear to me. Just like it was yesterday. Someone said to me, "Man, do you twitter?" And I said "Huh?" From then on I discovered this ingenious tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Twitter can be quite addictive. If you don't watch out, you could be twittering for days on end.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...