Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ritzenhoff




I have written about Ritzenhoff before and have said that I probably would not be designing for them again. Well never say never! I was asked to design for their piggy bank range, I would love to see my work as a piggy bank so I took on the challenge.


I decided to keep it simple. I see my kids counting money and putting it in their piggy banks, they repeat this again and again. I decided to do a counting piggy bank for my kids, here is the design above.

3 comments:

  1. lovely piggy design. Love the use of color and the varying location of the objects. Hope you do get to design piggy banks soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. Never say never. I remember a few clients I had I thought I would never work for again. Boy did I eat those words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. Should be appealing to many kids of all ages.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...