Monday, January 24, 2011

Kids Map Of The UK & Ireland

Kids Map of the UK & Ireland (unfinished)

I have decided to do a range of wall maps of different countries. I finished my USA map and am now starting the UK & Ireland. I have found that I really like illustrating maps! Also, I am not illustrating them in my usual hand drawn/painted way, I do hand draw all the animals and map outlines but then scann them onto my computer. I then colour them in on the computer and place them on the map, the text is then added, simple as that! Well, not that simple, it really takes my a long time, but I hope you think it is worth it.


I am going to get samples printed, when I have approved them they will be printed and ready to buy, I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...