Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back To Work



It is hard to drag myself back to work! Orders came in during the Christmas period, so I have been getting them out. I also managed to produce a range of new door signs, which I think your kids will enjoy!



I have re-arranged my website, moving all my alphabet products into one category- Alphabet Art, and my map art into another- Kids Maps. I hope this makes it easier to find the products you are looking for.

I now want to create more map art of America, UK and Ireland to start with!

So, it is off to a busy start for 2011 and I hope it will be a prosperous year, for all of us!

2 comments:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...