Monday, August 17, 2009

Giraffes

The beginning- Chillin'

I don't know why but I started to think about giraffes today. Strange, I know but I always loved drawing giraffes and it was a giraffe image that started me off in my children's wall art business. I was really looking for a new project with my work when I had my first child - Timea. I wanted to start a business with my art that I had total control over. It was when I saw children's prints selling in Habitat, that I thought.... I could do that and.... BINGO I did! Off I went and produced, my still ever so popular giraffe print- Chillin'. So today I am celebrating giraffes and what one giraffe print did for me!


Below, more giraffe products that sell on my sites CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk



2 comments:

  1. I love giraffes and really love yours. I think it is great they inspired you so much. Your work is such fun. I am studying yo be an illustrator and I find your work very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am moving at the moment and have decorated my house with some of my work and of course my giraffes are there too!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...