Thursday, August 6, 2009

On Hold


I feel about as creative as a frog!


I am temporary on hold at the moment, creatively I mean! My online sales are going well but creatively my art is on hold. I am building a new art studio in my new house, and I feel this will be inspiration for new art ideas. It is a lovely studio and hopefully I should be in it by September (forever the optimist!). So while my creative life is on hold and I am running around trying to pull a house together, my blogging, twitter etc have also come to a grinding halt. My sales online at CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk are still in full swing so if you order a print don't worry I am working hard on my shop and dispatching orders.

So, please excuse me if my blogging has got a little slow but I will be doing lots of new work in September and will be posting photos of my new art studio. Oh I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog!

    I enjoy reading your blog and appreciate the information you share.

    We are a production arts which observe and record the daily.

    www.youtube.com/blafilmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcos,

    Ahh thank you for the positive feedback! Nice to hear someone is reading.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting - so cute, and so informative

    Jen
    http://www.bugs-n-blooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,

    thank you for your comment. I had a look at your site, very nice! Do you create all your own products?

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...