Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kids Name Hanging Mobiles




I redesigned and reprinted my alphabet wall stickers, when I did I really wanted to make some other products from them. I felt I should use my illustrated letters in a product that makes up a child's name. I first thought of doing name signs but it just wasn't working out. I then decided on kids wall letter signs, a customer can purchase an individual letter to make up a child's name or word they might like on their walls.


Kids Wall Letter-D


My wall letters quickly developed into Kids Name Mobile which I really love. They cost a lot to produce and they are put together by hand but they are great fun! I only put them up for sale last Friday and I have sold some already. So from one product my alphabet stickers have have creatd two other products for my online shop, no bad for a weeks work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...