Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dinosaur Mad!


My week has been incredibly busy, the Irish Times article shot my site into overdrive! I am now playing catch up, I have a lot of orders to get out and other new products to upload onto my sites CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk. My new products are dinosaur related prints/growth charts.

I really enjoyed doing the dinosaurs, and with the success my animal world map, I am thinking of adding a dinosaur world map to my range. Though this will take a long time to illustrate!



In the meantime I hope you like the new additions to my websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...