Thursday, April 8, 2010

Which do You Prefer?

Original Elephant Growth Chart

I am back painting! Yes, new creations and ideas, it feels great. I have to reprint some growth charts and add a new growth chart design to my Growth Chart Category. I have started a new dinosaur image and also have revamped an old image - The The Elephant Growth Chart, is very popular but I felt the colours where a little dark so I have lightened it. What do you think?


New Elephant Growth Chart

I know people have been asking about availability of the some of my growth charts, a few are temporarily out of stock but please bear with me, they will be available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...