Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Recycling



Well, my version of recycling! I sometimes create pieces that I love, then decide I hate, then a year later decide that I do like it but it needs more work. My three new growth charts are an example of this. It was like the original finished art just wasn't quite complete and I come back to finish it, this might be up to a year later!



Giraffe - growth chart is just a simple version of my original giraffe growth chart. I wil now be selling both on my site as my original giraffe growth chart is one of my best sellers.




Cool Cats - growth chart has been selling on my site for a while, I just needed to give it a facelift and now it will be sold in the above format.



Animal Friends - growth chart I used to sell on my website, it was very popular, then for some reason, that I can't remember, I stopped selling it. I recently came across it in my files and decided to offer it for sale again on my site.

All the above growth charts will be available on my site for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience with a musical piece I started several years back, then decided to use my idea but with additions. It turned out to be very interesting. Your work is still lovely, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,

    I know it is funny, at first you think the piece looks good and then later you look back, still like it, but feel it was never really finished in the first place!

    The joys of art!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...