Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Free Delivery Worldwide!


I offer free delivery on all my proucts worldwide, to achieve this I use the standard postal services. Sometimes there can be delays, so if you need to receive an order quickly please use my express post service. The express post option can be found during the checkout process, you have to pay extra for this option.

I try to keep my costs down on all my products and at the same time delivery quality kids wall art, so I hope it is worth waiting the few extra days for the postal service and receiving an affordable gift for a baby or one of my colourful art decor for your kids and baby's room!

3 comments:

  1. I think your gifts are just lovely. I received one for my daughter and she just adores it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you June. Nice to hear peoples thoughts.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled accros your blog by chances. love it, very cute and colorful. the Art world needs more colors

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...