Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mrs Santa Claus Delivery Dates

Me delivering all my gifts!
Believe Santa works very hard!!!

Wow! I have been busy, so, I haven't really had a chance to write any blog posts, I am working too hard at getting all my Christmas orders out!


Here are the last shopping dates for my sites
carladaly.com and carladaly.co.uk If you are located in Ireland my last shipping dates are 20th of December, UK/Europe 17th and USA 14th, anywhere else, I am afraid, the last shopping date was the 6th of December!

There is a lot to choose from in my shops, kids and babies will love these colourful art pieces for their walls! Don't forget there is plenty of items personalised, growth charts, door signs & nursery pictures to name but a few!

My special gift wrapping service is also available, if you really want to make your Christmas gift one to remember!

2 comments:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...