Sunday, July 31, 2011

Zulily

Map of America available for $18 on Zulily (50% off!)


I have kindly been asked to participate in a sales event on
Zulily They create a sales event around my products and sell them for three days on the site. I offer my products for those three days at 50% discout. I think this will be great exposure for Carla Daly's Children's Wall Art and I am really looking forward to it.

My sale will go live at 6am PST on August 5th and ends on Aug 8th and 6 am PST.
I will keep you posted how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Mu Zuliy sales event won't be starting until the 11th of August 2011. Slight delay, sorry! I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...