Monday, May 13, 2013

Personalsied Christening Art



My new website Gifts4Baby will be selling only my personalised baby art gifts. My most popular product, is the nursery art personalised with baby's name. date of birth, mum's name, dad's name, sister and brother's name. I also add hospital and home address. You can leave out some of this information and you can add extra information if you like. 

These personalised art prints are really popular for Christenings, new baby, 1st birthdays and any other baby celebration that you want to remember with a keepsake! I hand personalise each print and with images featuring some of your kids favorite animals, there is a nice choice of gifts to choose from.

My personalised art gifts will help decorate a new nursery, a playroom or a kids bedroom, a keepsake that celebrates the first big day of thier lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...