Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Arctic Animal Illustrations

Arctic Animal Illustrations

Arctic Animal Illustrations by Irish children's illustrator Carla Daly


I have been an a creative bender recently. Animals, animals and more animals. I have two possible outlets for my new art to license, both based in the United States Of America. As well as creating new map images, I am also creating a range of animal drawings. 



The brief on these is very simple images and to use pastel colours. This takes a lot out of me as my images are usually very detailed with strong colours. When I started on the animal series I found it quite hard work but as I got into creating them, I really, really enjoyed it.



These arctic animal illustrations had to be the most difficult, I really had to pare back on the use of colour. 



I am hoping to add these to my personalised baby gifts category at Gifts4Baby.ie.  I want to create 3 more in the series, completing 6 arctic animals. I hope I can find 6 white arctic animals to illustrate!

If you are a company looking to license my art, I am always interested in new projects. You can contact me at carla@carladaly.com or 0872138087.

You can see more of my artwork available as personalised wall art for Christenings, new baby, birthdays at Gifts4Baby.ie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...