Thursday, November 22, 2018

Home Goods - Map Art

Home Goods - Map Art


Home Goods USA has licensed three of my map art. I had already illustrated California and New York and sell them as illustrated map wall prints online at Gifts4Baby.ie. They want a simpler version of these maps, in a more subdued colour range.



After many weeks of work the art was completed and samples made. Stupell industries created the samples. After another few weeks of waiting, I got the news, three maps images were selected. California to sell in Home Goods Californian shops. Texas and New York to sell in the Home Goods outlets in these states.

The images were created on white and have been backed with a blue background and then framed in white. I really love them! 




Above is a closer look at California, below is my original map of California, available from Gifts4Baby.ie. 

 California




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...