Saturday, December 20, 2008

Have a good one!



I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! People have been encouraging me to start a blog for a long time, and I have to say I am delighted I have. It has been fun writing about my art and I am delighted to see so many people are enjoying it. A Merry Christmas to you all and I hope it is a good one!

It has been a busy year for me at CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk.
I would like to thank all my customers for shopping on my site and I hope your little ones enjoy their Carla Daly Christmas gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit on my blog and your nice comment... You make me smile!! How I cope - just because I love to do this...
    Wishing you "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...