Friday, December 12, 2008

Max The Monster



I have illustrated a lot of children's books. My inspiration for my work was from many English and American children's book illustrators. I love Babette Cole, Quentine Blake, Richard Scarry, Ronald Searle, Maurice Sendak and many more children's artists. I remember in college looking at their work and thinking about my work being published one day. This was a dream!




Well, I was published and a little book I did with an American writer, Brad Herzog, was Max the monster, I still enjoy this book and loved illustrating it. It is about a little monster that meets an imaginary friend, a little boy, they play together on the beach. Of course, Max's family don't believe him that humans exist, but Max knows better!

2 comments:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...