Thursday, June 11, 2009

Holidays


I have decided to take a break and am off to visit my husbands family in Transylvania. I just wanted to do a last post before I go with an update of my work.

I am delighted to announce that I am licensing my work to the canvas reproduction company - Happy Spaces. They are launching a new online gallery for little people in July. You can go to their website and request to hear more about their launch. There will be 140 art pieces for children's walls for sale, not all mine I might add! Children's artists from all over the world will be represented. I can't wait to be selling my work with Happy Spaces, I think my images will look great on canvas (I hope!). Here is their link-
Happy Spaces.

Anyway, goodbye for now and I will leave you with an image of my husband and I on our holidays ;)

6 comments:

  1. Well Done, that sounds brilliant, bet you can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen. Yeah i think they will be great, it is a nice idea a large online canvas art gallery for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting blog, & fresh, keep it up!

    Wat do you think of mine?
    www.blackspacemilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yaka,

    Thank you for your positive feedback. I thik you blog is very cool, is this all your work?

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca,

    It is in Romania where Dracula is from. It is really beautiful here we are surrounded by the mountains.

    Thanks for the comment.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...