Thursday, June 4, 2009

Children's Wallpaper


I have at last added a wallpaper category to my online shop. Unfortunately it is only available to my U.K clients at the moment. They are produced by a U.K. company called Digitile.
You have to order a minimum of four rolls and each roll is 500 cm high and 46.5 cm in width.



I think these would look amazing as a backdrop to a bed or cot in a child's room or baby's nursery. Just having these images featured on one wall would make all the difference to your childrens bedroom.

I will add more to the range as soon as I get a chance. I will keep you posted and please leave let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment. All opions welcome!

5 comments:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...