Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Follow Me ; - )

Background Illustration for my Twitter page


I wanted to take the time to thank all my followers of this blog, my
Facebook page and on my Twitter page . I recently revived my Facebook page and am now putting up posts on what I am doing during my day. If anyone wants to follow me on Facebook or Twitter it would be much appreciated. At least I won't feel I am writing posts to myself! It is always nice to know there are a few people out there interested in what I have to say. I am also interested in what you have to say so please feel free to write on my wall, or post a message on my Twitter page.

It is a lonely old world as an artist, so, please let me know what you are doing on your Blog, Facebook or Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. I will take a closer look at your Facebook page and Twitter page. Your artwork is very good, I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for your comment, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background. I just added you on twitter. This is my first time at your shop. Wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri,

    Thank you! I will start following you on Twitter. Though my Twitter activity is a bit slow at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...