Saturday, July 4, 2009

Home


Home

It is always nice to return home after a holiday though I feel like I have been treading water for the past week. I went straight into getting my orders out that had mounted up over my holidays and renovating our new house at the same time! We plan to move in August, so I have been working on my online shop and house renovation. Our house project is particularly exciting for me as I will have a new art studio in it. At the moment I work from two places, an art studio where I paint and a packing studio where I pack my orders do admin and computer work etc, etc. I feel my working life is a bit fragmented and can't wait to have everything in one place.
I will post some photos when my studio is finished.

I am having a good sale on both my sites at the moment
CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk I hope you time to have a look.

2 comments:

  1. Love Ireland and a pint of Guinness and your work. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I enjoy a pint of guinness too. It is always great to get feedback on my work.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...