Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Art In Tile




As you know I have recently moved into a new house. The first room you come into in the house is the kitchen, so I wanted the first thing you to be one of my pieces of art. I decided on my zebra print and got it printed on tile and placed it over my hob. It looks amazing. The company who did this for me was Gilroy-Tiling, the gentleman there (Kieran Doherty) was great. I did three 600mm x 800mm images on tiles, my giraffe print and my elepahnt print. One went over the hob and the other two went into my back garden/yard.






What do you think? Leave a comment.

9 comments:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...