Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas!

Main page CarlaDaly.co.uk

Okay, don't moan, I know I am talking about Christmas early but unfortunately you have to when you run an online business. Christmas time is any retailers big selling time and I am no exception. I am getting in the spirit at CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk and have put up my Christmas sale and my main pages have a Christmas theme, so I am ready for all my Christmas orders.


Main page CarlaDaly.com

For those of you who don't know my work, I offer a Christmas gift for a baby or kids that they will enjoy for the next few years or until they are ready to re-decorate! You can enjoy a range of nursery art prints, kids wall art, personalized wall art, baby keepsakes (great for baby's 1st Christmas) and growth charts. I offer free shipping on all orders worldwide! I also offer 10% sale on all gift wrapping!

1 comment:

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...