Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Studio

My last post created a lot of interest which was really lovely to receive. I just wanted to show you a photo of where all the creative action takes place in my house. I have recently moved into a new house and we converted the attic into an art studio for me. It is lovely up there you can hear Dublin port and the noise of the city from it.




The right is a built in unit with lots of storage for all my prints, it is brilliant, I can also work on the top of the unit. The left is my computer desk, where I do all my yucky seo from! I can also paint on this unit. Pretty compact, but very functional.

I would love to see other artist studios if you have an photographs, please post a link.

2 comments:

  1. I also work in the attic but your studio looks better than mine, I'm contemplating redecorating mine at the moment, so I think I should post some before and after photo's when I finally get round to doing it. The trouble with mine is I can only stand up in the middle lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do some before and after. I would love to see it, mine has a slant in the roof but it isn't too bad, i am really enjoying the space. Good luck with the decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...