Monday, November 23, 2009

Wall Growth Charts



I have been busy working on optimizing my website and running a Google adwords campaign (I will write a post about the joys of both these activities soon!) in the middle of this I have worked on some new wall growth charts for CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk These are a large print 132 cm x 32cm, laminated for durability.

I really want to expand my children's artwork range next year, I will still work with the animal theme but take them out of the jungle and put them in some other fun surroundings! It is hard to get time to sit down and paint but the New Year is going to be my time for this.

In the meantime let me get on with my Christmas orders! I hope you like the new wall growth charts and I will write a post about my new range of children's art in the New Year.

I am running up to a 20% sale on both my sites, CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk for the Christmas period.

2 comments:

  1. Great work! I am going to buy some for my nieces and nephews for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Berni,

    Thanks for you comment I hopr they like the gifts!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...