Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year, New work.


I am slowing trying to engage my brain back into the working world! The Christmas break was good but like any holiday it takes a while to get back to work! In the New year I will start to paint more pictures for my Nursery Art category, Baby Keepsake category and Kids Wall Art category category. I have also recently added a new category to my site - Name Art category.



I really like these prints as I use my illustrated alphabet to create the child's name. I also add Mum's name, Dad's name and brother/sister's name and date of birth. Each print is associated with an animal, for example there is a super hero cat whizzing through the sky, the name title of the print is Super Hero - John, Born- 24.2.2010 etc.


These prints take quite a bit of work and are sent off site to be printed, because of this it can take a few days before dispatching but they are worth it!

You can purchase my Name Art on both of my kids wall art site CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your work is awesome, I really like the fun, round design of your characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isreal for your vote of confidence in my work!

    From one of your many fans!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...