Sunday, December 6, 2009

Paper Ads Vs Online Ads

Unicorn Theatre Advertisement

I have been incredibly busy recently, so much so that I haven't had time to blog or twitter. I am always looking for advertising opportunities and have been working on a google adword campaign which has taken up a lot of my time. I am going to write a dedicated post about my google adwords campaign as it has taken me a long time to understand how to use adwords.

I have also decided to do a nice little ad with the
Unicorn Children's Theatre in London. It will be on the back of all the programmes for the Cinderella pantomine, running from 6th Dec to 24th January. I don't really do any paper advertisements as I think my advertisment budget is best served online. The reason I went for the Unicorn Theatre was I felt it was my target audience and a nice way to spread the word about my online shop in the UK - CarlaDaly.co.uk

I would love to hear from anyone who runs a adwords campaign, I would great to hear how others have cracked the google empire!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    A good post on Paper Ads Vs Online Ads . If you very much interested in knowing how to generate traffic by using google adwords then the free video at http://debtfreeliving.freeppcleads.com may help you.

    Thanks,
    Gladwin.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...