Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Crimbo 09

I am starting to wind down my work this week. Sales are still coming in but by the end of this week they should be all finished. I have had a great year, still learning about seo and online marketing, I think I will never stop learning in that area! My Google Adwords campaign was a success so I hope to continue it into the New Year.

I want to thank all my customers for shopping on my children's wall art sites CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk. It means so much to me to receive all the postitive feedback and that my customers spend their time spreading the word about my children's wall art. Also knowing that so many children are enjoying my art, now that makes for a good Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Carla, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...