Monday, February 22, 2010

Reprinted Products





What have I done for the last week? Time seems to be flying by. Basically, I have been busy reprinting some product, I have moved printers and my new printer is great. He has reprinted my kids world maps, they used to be 35cm I have enlarged them to 40 cm and it makes all the difference. They are printed on a heavy card and stick directly to the wall with the sticky pads provided.
I also have produced a world map mobile, it looks amazing. It is 40cm and printed on the flat, with the two sides of the world printed on each side. It hangs from the ceiling with the cord provided.
My main focus at the moment is to paint some new pictures for your kids to enjoy. It is getting harder and harder to find the time for my creativity, I have worked up some new rough ideas, I just have to find the time to bring them to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...