Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sticker Mania


Well I do feel a little manic! I have been working on a new range of kids stickers for my kids wall sticker category and they have taken me ages to do! My alphabet wall stickers sell very well, these are a large vinyl sticker and the 26 of them take up a lot of wall space. With my new range I wanted to create a cheaper range made of paper. They are printed on an A3 sheet and there are 12 stickers per sheet. They are 9.5cm in size.



They idea was to have an animal and a sound associated with the animal. Some were hard to do, so some artistic license was needed on those ones! I think they are fun, colorful stickers for kids or babies and can be used on doors, walls, books, bedheads, windows, lunch boxes etc!

These new stickers can be purchased for my American and EU clients here and my UK clients here.

2 comments:

  1. I see that you stay inspired in your art work for kids. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,

    I love the fun of creating and selling my own work. It means I am not limited by publishers or ad agencies(only budgets!). I really love creating and publishing my work on different products is a buzz I think this keeps my interest.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...