Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Birth Announcement Wall Art



Rollercoaster
birth announcement
print

I have just finished two new baby birth announcement wall prints. These are a really lovely baby keepsakes and a unique gift for a newborn or baby's first Christmas. My baby keepsakes (birth announcemnt prints) are one of my best sellers on my site. I hand personalize each print with baby's name, date of birth, mum, dad, sister and brothers names, other family details are added. The amount of information on each print varies to suit the artwork.


Jungle Park
birth announcement
print

With Christmas coming, these are a great baby gift that all the family will enjoy! Don't forget I offer free shipping worldwide on all orders!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your work and blog. Really like these new prints.
    P.N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoying your blog. Happy holidays to you and your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...