Monday, November 1, 2010

Kids Name Art




Phew! I have at last finished designing and uploading my new products to my online shops CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk. I am producing a range of wall art made up of kids names, and kids names as hanging mobiles. The wall art is printed on heavy card and laminated for durabilty, there are sticky pads on the back for easy attachment to the wall.


The name hanging mobiles are also printed on laminated card, they are attached with string which attaches to the ceiling. Your baby's name or your childs name is printed on both sides.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I enjoy viewing the light-hearted, happy work you do for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betsy,

    They look great in real life!

    Thanks for your positive comment.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...