Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Nursery Art

Nursery Art

Nursery Art illustrated by Irish artist Carla Daly

New nursery art soon to available from Gifts4Baby.ie



I have been work hard on new images, hopefully to be sold as art licensing as nursery art prints. The will also be available as personalised nursery art from my online shop Gifts4Baby.ie

These images have really been created to art license in the States. My new agent Out Of The Blue art licensing agent is pushing me to create more art. I am really enjoying it and a push is what I needed. They hope to sell them into the nursery art print market in the United States.



It took me quite a while to get into the swing of creating such simple line work, the more and more I got into it the more I am enjoying illustrating them.


I have started with lion, elephant, zebra, giraffe and monkey and will add more jungle animals to this range. I also want to do farm animals and winter animals etc.

All these jungle animals will be available in my Nursery Art category and Personalised Baby Gifts category at Gifts4Baby.ie.

If you are a company looking to license art for kids please contact me at carla@gifts4baby.ie or call 0872138087



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...