Thursday, November 20, 2008

Threadless




I came across Threadless a year ago and I think it is a great idea and a great website. It would have been fun to have had something like this when I left college. Anyway, it must have been my blog that inspired me, (talking about my T-shirts) I entered some designs into Threadless. I have many designs that I am not doing much with and I thought it would be fun to get some feedback on them.

The idea of Threadless is you enter your T-shirt design, people vote for it and leave comments. This is a little scary as they are pretty honest. When the voting ends and if you get a high score your image will be printed, the Threadless team pay you for this of course!


I have to add, you would want to spend some time on your entries as there is some serious competition on this site, but it is a great way for a young artist to have their work viewed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...