Sunday, April 26, 2009

The week that wasn't!

Above- How I fell this week!

Last week everything was geat I was on a roll, creativity and sales were on a high. Well, I took a little dive this week, I had to dump my growth chart illustration that I had been working on and in the process lost over a weeks work, it drives me crazy when this happens!

To add to this my seo company have not been doing the seo work they had claimed they were doing on my .com site selling nursery art! Sometimes I could pull my hair out!


On the upside, I have started on a new idea for my next growth chart illustration and have a great idea for a second growth chart, so everything isn't so black! It is good to struggle with a drawing as it makes your next one better. (I hope!)


Relating to a blog post I did earlier about getting a licensing agent, I haven't done much on that front yet, but did add a page to my website about licensing my art. Please take a look.

4 comments:

  1. I like your illustration of the woman. Sounds like you had a tough week. Your nursery art is very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your website selling nursery art. I will have to buy some for my baby's nursery, they also make great gifts. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing your work in Dublin when I visited. I only recently came across your website, it is lovely. I just purchased some nursery prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your positive comments. I only sell to the U.S from my website at the moment. My American clients are very supportive of my work, which is great! I hope you enjoy your prints.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...