Monday, January 11, 2010

Branding

General label with info about myself and my art.


You should have your website and a strong brand image as much as possible on your product. I do change mine all the time. The last one I had was a little boring, and I have just designed new labels. These are placed on the outer packaging of my products, when shipped to a customer.




Label placed beside stamp listing my kids
wall art sites
CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk


I put a label with both my websites, CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk, on the outer packaging beside the stamp and airmail sticker. Any promotion of my kids wall art online shops is a good thing and is a cheap easy way to promote a product.

Wall Growth Chart Label


I would love to hear your affordable ways to promote your product or brand. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...