Saturday, March 14, 2009

St Patrick's Day


Here in Ireland we are celebrating St Patrick's day on the 17th of March, a great day for the Irish! We all need a boost at the moment with the recession.

So I hope you enjoy the craic (fun) on Paddy's Day. As lots of us in Ireland will be saying- Pionta Guinness, le do thoil (A pint of Guiness, please).

So
a- Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh! (St. Patrick's Day blessing upon you).



Above are a two nursery art prints I sell from my online shops - CarlaDaly.com and CarlaDaly.co.uk both with an Irish theme. Irish sheep enjoy a jig (Irish dance) and Paddy takes a few tourist on a trip through the Irish countryside.


2 comments:

  1. Have a happy St Patrick's Day, and don't drink to much Guiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try not to. I have just been into Dublin city center and the crowd is really big for the parade.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket /

Blue Throw Blanket / Kids Throw Blanket /Lion Throw Blanket / Snorkeling Throw Blanket / Water Throw Blanket I love the use of my art on thi...